Thursday, 27 October 2016

My first blog

Hello bloggers, this is my first blog post. So I'm on this blog so that I can write what I feel ( that's what everyone does, I know). I usually don't get a chance to talk more when I'm home as my mom talks non-stop and I stay shut for my own good cause if I reply or comment that will start a new conversation all together.
So I started a WordPress blog a year ago but then I didn't know what to write there and typing on a small screen in a real pain so I never posted much.
This time I'll try to write as much as possible atleast for my sake.
I don't know what got on to me to start this blog during my exams!!! Yes, it's only a week to my exams and I have loads to study but I got really bored to read about 'How to enhance creativity?' in my text book and so I'm actually enhancing my creativity by blogging :-)
So I'll now go and complete what I am writing and my battery is dying too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment