Friday, 28 October 2016

FRUSTRATION and TEMPTATIONS

I have my exams starting next month and I have loads to study. I have fifteen days to go and I hate theory!!!                      
You give me accounts or statistics and I'll do a hundred sums without complaining but this Business Ethics and stuff like that, which just have so much to study and no sums at all!!! 😔 😐 :-(      
Oh God, I don't know how to complete it, I mean the book is full of ...... Ethics!! Principles of ethics, importance of ethics........and so much more..... And all the headings are identical..... So confusing. 

I tried really hard to concentrate but then I have my dear phone, without which I cannot live. I try to keep it aside and study but after fifteen minutes I find myself watching  One direction videos on YouTube or crying over the break in One direction or watching Big boss or some movie. Oh and that guy..... Harry Sttyles ftom One direction he's so handsome!!!! I just can't stop myself from watching any video which has a mention of his name. I've been his huge huge fan for more than year now but I still can't get over his sexy voice and that awesome jawline and oh... his curls!!! Then comes Zayn Malik! His eyes literally twinkles!!   I'm so obsessed with this band... God I need to get my head checked. In between all this I have to chat with my friend and ask her how she is doing, did she complete that chapter she was to complete? Then I tell her that I'm still stuck with the same page that I was studying yesterday and of course she doesn't believe me as I always get distinction, which I really do. But I'm not a nerd, I don't know how things come to my mind during those exams, I write just to fill the pages and they turn out correct. I get marks.                                        I wake up every day promising myself to complete the chapter that I'm stuck with since three days but at the end of the day I'm still stuck there:-(                             Then at night when I look the clock.... Ten forty!!!                                              
Okay, I couldn't complete a page in the whole day what will I do now? So let's sleep. Done. Next day same story.  Along with all these I have the books of my favorite authors released, I have to them too. So I manage to buy those books and there are three, four....five books releasing together. It's an irresistible temptation which I give into every time. I know that in the end I'm going to read that book, even if there is an exam tomorrow so I don't think twice before buying the book.                              

For all of this I blame this digital company, they are giving free data during my exams!!! Now what can I do?? It's so tempting that I'm breaking all the rules. When I had got my smart phone I promised myself that I would use it in a right way but now cause of this free data all my resolve is gone. To make it even worse the offer lasts only till the end of next month and that's exactly when my exams end:-(  

Oh so FRUSTRATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment