Wednesday, 17 January 2018

Pointless Conversation's

I've always been amused at how people talk....... it's​ different with different people. I've been to my relatives home recently, with my mom. It was a house filled with people atleast fifteen to twenty years older than me and that gap made a whole lot of difference. Their  thought process or just their idea of life is completely different from mine. So I mostly kept to myself. And then when I came back home, I had to attend a workshop conducted by college. And the contrast between the conversation at my relatives home and my college conference hall was completely different....it was like I was in a different world altogether.
Anyway if you are wondering where she is going with all this pointless thoughts.....that's exactly where I'm going...to Pointless Conversations.
Like I said I attended a workshop recently which was really boring and started at 8 on a Sunday morning. So we had a 30 min break at 1. Me and my friend decided to go and get something to eat.

It was a chilly morning and sun was just waking up from sleep so we were trying to take in as much sun as we could. I don't why but I asked my friend, 

"Dude when does summer start?" I just randomly asked.

"Summer?" She asked, thinking hard.

"Yes.... summer, it's always cold now dude." I said. We were walking back to college after buying a pack of chips each

"You know......I always get confused between summer and winter dude. Winter is like.....hmm.....cold, sweater and summer is like...." 

"Like sun and hot days....sweaty?" I tried helping her understand seasons. Really.

"Hmmm....I think it starts in Feb or March?" She said. We were walking slowly, eating chips and enjoying the sun.

"Yeah? It starts after this festival na.... Sankranti....That comes in March?" 

"No dude it's in January​ na....." She said and tried doing some math on her fingers.

"Right! So summer is in Jan!! Thank god dude." I said and we grinned at each other.
A few minutes after this:

"Dude where is the gift?" She asked in a bored voice.

"What gift?" I asked seriously. 

So apparently the chips pack I had taken had 'free gift inside' written on it. So we searched inside and found no gift.

"On no!! This is fraud....this is so wrong. I thought I would add it to my collection." I mock cried at being cheated. 

"I know....you should sue this company." She said pretending to be outraged. 

"I sure will....wait let me check again." I said finishing the last of my chips and not finding any gift. I shook my head.

"What collection?" She asked.

"What collection?" I asked, preoccupied with crumpling the chips packet, trying to take out my frustration on it.

"Arre you said na....you would add the gift to your..." She said.

"Oh that, I have collected all the chotu helicopter's, cars and all those "gifts" I have gotten in packets like these. I have almost 20 of them." I said and grinned at her.
I hope you guys like this, I know this might seem completely pointless but I thought it's never wrong to try. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment